Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Tuesday Top Tens: Worst Board Games and Athletes Who Beat Cancer

I've been in a bit of a post-Rocktober post-writing slump.  When you combine that with the mescaline, my ability to come up with a cogent non-Kokopelli related Tuesday Top Ten is less than stellar.  Thankfully, people keep taking advantage of my vivid hallucinations by sending me top ten lists.  This week, we have two.  


The good people at Best Online Colleges sent me the link to their list of the Ten Worst Board Games Ever Created.  While I strongly disagree with the inclusion of Mouse Trap (the greatest board game I never owned), games like "Who's Your Daddy?" and "Who's Having This Baby Anyway?" ("the first person to dilate 10 centimeters wins the game").


And the good people at Medical Billing & Coding sent me the link to their list of the Ten Famous Athletes Who Managed to Beat Cancer.  Joe Frazier did not make the list.

No comments: