Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: Smörgåsbord

I'm incredibly lazy (although not lazy enough to properly spell smörgåsbord), so I have not thought of a Tuesday Top Ten of my own this week.  Thankfully, people from various websites have emailed me over the last month and asked to post links to their lists.  Some of them even have more than 10 entries on their lists.  Egad!  So, here you go:

The first is from the good people at OnlineColleges.net, who sent me the link to their article "25 Facts You Never Knew About Tailgating."  I find this title to be disrespectful of my knowledge of tailgating.  That said, it's an interesting read.  IU fans will appreciate #15, although I think it's closer to 60% in B-town.

The second is from the good people at OnlineCertificatePrograms.org, who sent me the link to their article "The NFL's 10 Most Embarrassing Late-Season Meltdowns."  This may have to be updated to add the 2011 Chicago Bears -- not that having your best quarterback, running back, and wide receiver is necessarily embarrassing.  It just sucks ass.  Just because God's only son plays for the Denver Broncos doesn't mean He has to smite the Bears.

Finally, the good people at BestCollegesOnline.com sent me the link to their article "14 Most Beautiful Colleges for Runners."  I find the failure to include Indiana University to be grossly negligent.  Then again, I hate running outside of dreams.


No comments: