Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Retro Video of the Week: "Waterfalls" by TLC

Sorry for the lack of a Tuesday Top Ten yesterday.  By the volume of emails I received, I know you were all concerned about my well-being.  Don't tell anyone, but I was just up in Lake Forest interviewing for the Bears' head coaching position.  If chosen, I would install an offense that exclusively uses polecat formations.  On defense, I would employ a bounty-based system that would make Gregg Williams vomit, with $1 million going to the first man to infect Aaron Rodgers with full-blown AIDS and $2 million going to the first man to infect Jay Cutler.

Speaking of AIDS, this Saturday marks the 20th anniversary of the release of TLC's CrazySexyCool, which featured the megahit "Waterfalls," which stayed at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 for seven weeks in 1995.  Here's the video.

No comments: