Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Top Ten: Jokes Only Simpsons Will Find Funny

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last week.  I spent most of the last six days traveling via monorail to and from the Osaka Seafood Concern, where I visited a couple of my friends, both named Bort.  With all the kalkalash stands we hit, I didn't have time to come up with my own Tuesday Top Ten.  Thankfully, I found something better than anything I would have created.  

Earlier today, I saw an article entitled "29 Jokes Only Simpsons Fans Will Find Funny" on The Facebook.  It's quite good.  I have chuckled audibly several times today thinking about the last one.

I know what you're thinking:  "But GMYH, what other Simpsons-related pictures or situations would you like to see?"  Here you go:  (1) an actual "I choo choo choose you" Valentine's Day card; (2) a picture of a rotund blond German child in lederhosen with a face covered in chocolate sitting next to the remains of a science fair project; (3) a hymn book with a hymn entitled "In the Garden of Eden" by I. Ron Butterfly; (4) someone playing the word "Kwyjibo" during a game of Scrabble; (5) left handed scissors; and (6) crab juice next to Mountain Dew.  There's your answer, fish bulb.

No comments: