Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: Enthralling Storylines for the 2011 NFL Season

Back in late July, right after the NFL lockout ended, I posted the Top Ten Things I'm Looking Forward to This NFL Season.  Presumably, some have called it provocative. The good people at OnlineCertificateProgams.org recently emailed me and asked whether I would post a link to their post entitled "Ten Enthralling Storylines for the 2011 NFL Season."  Since the season starts in a mere two days (insert excited panting here), I think it's more than appropriate.  So, check out the link.

Of course, something that neither I nor OnlineCertificatePrograms could have predicted was today's news that Jacksonville cut starting quarterback David Garrard -- a bold move with less than a week before their first game.  It will be interesting to see where he ends up, as I think he is a better QB than several starting QBs.  I'm looking your way, Seattle.

In non-NFL news, check out Google's homepage,which has a nice animated musical tribute to Zanzibari minstrel Farrokh Bulsara, who would have turned 65 today.

No comments: