Thursday, June 07, 2012

Playlists, Or Lack Thereof

I've received somewhere between zero and forty-six emails this week asking me why I didn't post a Hair Band Friday playlist last Friday.  As you may have noticed, I use Playlist.com quite often to post embedded Hair Band Friday playlists and music-related Tuesday Top Ten playlists.  It may not have always had every song, but it was very convenient for an audiophilic blogger like me to share self-created playlists with you fair readers.  Well, Playlist.com has revamped its site, and it now no longer allows embedded playlists.  This is a concern, dude.


I am trying a site called MixPod.  Below is a test.  Bear with me and/or enjoy.  Hopefully this will work, and the transition will be seamless.



MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

And here is another site called Grooveshark.


GMYH's Playlist 1 by GMYH on Grooveshark

No comments: