Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Top Ten: Most Common Occupational Illnesses

I'll just come right out and say it:  I'm busy.  I spent most of the 4th of July not celebrating our country's independence from King George III by igniting small man-made rockets, but rather by sitting on my increasingly bulbous ass and working.  That's not what Thomas Jefferson would have wanted.  


Anyway, what this means is that I haven't had the time to write a Tuesday Top Ten this week, but the thought of leaving you fair readers without something to read late on a Tuesday night makes me sick to my increasingly large stomach.  Thankfully, the jackasses at OnlineCollege.org sent me a link to their article "10 Most Common Occupational Illnesses in the U.S."  Surprisingly, crushing one's soul is not on the list.

No comments: