Tuesday, April 23, 2013

American Psycho Musical

I didn't have time to write a Tuesday Top Ten today, but thanks to Ryan for sending me a link to this story about the fact that there is going to be an American Psycho musical. Other than those involving Mormons, uncle fuckers, time warps, or deaf, dumb, blind kids, I'm not a huge fan of musicals.  I have no doubt that list would be expanded to include killing Paul Allen (or Owen, if it's true to the book) with an ax to the face if I am able to make it to London next December or January.  My hope is that there is a musical version of "I like to dissect women, did you know that I'm utterly insane?"  "Murders and Executions" should be a pretty big number.  Anything glorifying Ed Gein would be a nice bonus.  No matter what, I expect it to be a laugh riot.

No comments: