Friday, September 20, 2013

Listen to Hair Band Friday - 9/20/13

I must leave you for a short spell, as I am off for ten days to the respective homelands of Jean-Claude Van Damme, Vincent van Gogh, and Uli Jon Roth, without access to email, voicemail, crying children, or moderation.

Not wanting to leave you empty-handed in my absence, below is a Hair Band Friday selection that came from my Pandora Hair Band Friday station.  These are not technically all hair band songs, but rather they are just the first ten songs that played on the station today, as I vigorously masturbated cleaned the house before leaving.  Rest assured, all songs do, in fact, kick ass and promote drinking, drug use, and/or promiscuous sex.  If you're bored while I'm gone, I suggest going back to the first post I ever wrote and then reading every GMYH post in chronological order.  That should take you through next March, by which time I will have been back for five months.
Hair Band Friday - 9/20/13 by GMYH on Grooveshark

No comments: