Saturday, August 27, 2005

I have created a blog

At the behest of Jason "Wee Wee" Whitney, I have created a blog for his pleasure so that he has something to laugh about each day. Well, here goes...

So my dog, Harley, puked a couple times last night. No big deal, dogs get sick. I'm sitting at work today, busting my ass for the man, and my wife (Jessie, aka Jester, aka Pea Head) calls telling me that Harley has shat blood. Yes, shat blood. Not having a band-aid for that particular situation, we had to take Harley to the vet. Outside the vet's office, Harley proceeds to shit blood without shame or concern, only stopping when yanked by the neck into the office. I guess she had some sort of intestinal virus that has been floating around the Miami Valley's dog population. To remedy the possible dehydration that Harley was bound to be experiencing on account of the constant vomiting and blood shitting, the vet jams an IV into Harley's back and fills her back with fluid, thus giving Harley a camel-esque hump of water. Luckily it dissipated within a couple hours, but messed up nonetheless. Fear not, the little bitch is well on her way to recovery and can now eat without puking or shitting blood.

So now I'm sitting at home on a Friday night, about to go to bed because I have my firm's golf outing tomorrow morning, which should prove to be an embarrassment on account of the fact that I suck at golf and they have free beer.

Sorry Wee Wee, this isn't the best start, but I went with what I had to work with: a dog who shat blood. I promise it will be funnier in the future, and hopefully less to do with dogs (or anyone, for that matter) shitting blood.

No comments: