Friday, May 26, 2017

Hair Band Friday - 5/26/17

Well, folks, we've finally reached the point where their aren't enough songs by unique artists in my hair band catalog for me to only include "unrated" songs on my Hair Band Friday playlists.  Since I assume you have no idea what I'm talking about, each week, I randomly choose the Hair Band Friday playlist from the nearly 1,300 hair band songs residing on my iPod, while listening to them at work.  The songs that end up on the playlist have, to this point, been the first ten songs (1) by unique artists (i.e., the same artist cannot appear on one week's list twice) and (2) to which I have not yet assigned a star rating on my iPod.  Once a song has been on a Hair Band Friday playlist, I give it a 1-5 star rating, and then it won't be used again.  However, I'm now at a point where, even if I scroll through my entire hair band catalog, there aren't ten unrated songs by unique artists.  So, from here on out, the Hair Band Friday playlists will just be the first ten songs by unique artists that randomly play on my iPod each Friday when I'm at work, rocking out in my office to the greatest music ever made while ingesting copious amounts of mind-altering substances and engaging in extremely unsafe sex acts with complete strangers who happen to want to use one of the several stripper poles in my office.  Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

1.  "Breathless" by Quiet Riot


2.  "Shyboy" by David Lee Roth


3.  "Back On The Streets" by Vinnie Vincent Invasion


4.  "Poor Boy Blues" by Poison


5.  "Back Off Brother" by Jackyl


6.  "Girls Got Rhythm" by AC/DC


7.  "Hell on Wheels" by Cinderella


8.  "Seven Sundays" by Extreme


9.  "You're No Different" by Ozzy Osbourne


10.  "City To City" by Ratt

No comments: