Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hey look, I put some links on the right-hand side

As you may have been able to surmise by the title of this post, I put some links on the right-hand side. Among the links are various sports-related pages, some funny pages, and a blog started by Wee Wee, the man who inspired me to start this blog and in turn I inspired him to start his own blog.

Since today is pretty boring as far as non-hurricane-related stuff, I didn't have much to talk about. Although, I would like to point out that Hurricane Andrew is currently still the costliest hurricane in terms of real dollars and inflated dollars spent (http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/pastcost2.shtml?), and I don't think Katrina has a chance in hell of catching that. Boo-yah!

Tomorrow morning, I'm heading to Detroit for my grandma's wake and funeral. Jessie has never been to either. My prediction: Jessie + open casket = crying and puking. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see one of your links is the IU atheletics page. What's there pictures of Mike Davis' "I just crapped my pants and am not sure if I should wipe or just sit in it face?"

Anonymous said...

I should have also said that this is some funny stuff man!!