Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Onion VIdeo: Live From Congress: The Skullfucking Bill of 2007

As someone who has actually written several sketches involving the act of, and/or reference to, ocular penetration (aka skullfucking), I think this video is pretty damn funny. In case the "skullfucking" in the title didn't tip you off, this may not be safe for work. In fact, the simple fact that you are right now on a website that has the word "skullfucking" in it has probably already tipped off your IT department, as well as the FBI and probably Dahmer's ghost, who has no doubt been watching you for years from beyond the grave, just waiting for his chance to say, "I knew that [guy or gal] was into skullfucking. Man, I wish I would have known [him or her, but preferably him] when I was trying to single-handedly skullfuck Milwaukee one teenage Asian boy at a time." Okay, I'm done now. Yep, I'm pretty much going to hell. Where I will most likely be skullfucked continuously for eternity by Jeffrey Dahmer while Konerak Sinthasomphone squeals with glee in the background because, you know, finally it's not him. Okay, seriously, I'm done now. Too far. Just watch this anti-skullfucking video:


Live From Congress: The Skull Fucking Bill Of 2007

If the embedded video isn't working, here's the link.

No comments: