Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Top Ten: Songs I Heard Today

At my core, I am a very lazy man, but I also hate to leave anyone stranded without something to stare at while he or she counts down the hours until Thanksgiving.  Okay, so maybe not something to stare at, but at least a mix of awesome and eclectic music that I, myself, listened to at work with my iPod on shuffle this very Tuesday while counting down the hours until Thanksgiving, or at least my favorite ten of those songs.  And if you do want something to watch, click here for an interesting old Today Show story about a woman whose toaster possessed by the devil.  (Thanks to Holt for the link.)  My favorite part is when she explains why she won't get a new toaster.

Anyway, of the 119 songs or portions of songs to which I listed at work today, here are my top ten in alphabetical order by artist, excluding Beatles songs because The Beatles aren't on Grooveshark:
1.  "The Kelly Affair" by Be Your Own Pet
2.  "Well All Right" by Blind Faith
3.  "Word Up" by Cameo
4.  "When The Music's Over" by The Doors
5.  "It's All Right" by The Impressions
6.  "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" by Meat Loaf
7.  "Talk Dirty to Me" by Poison
8.  "The Passenger" by Iggy Pop
9.  "Stumble and Fall" by Razorlight
10.  "Honky Tonk Women" by The Rolling Stones

I know what you're thinking:  "But GMYH, I can't put this list in perspective if I don't know the other 109 songs you listened to."  Yeah, that's gonna be rough for you.  Was it all Beatles?  Or was it all Federline?  The world will never know.
Top Ten Songs I Listened To 11/20/12 by GMYH on Grooveshark

No comments: