Monday, August 05, 2013

Remember The OC, Bitch

It is categorically undebatable that The OC is the greatest show in television history.  It seems like yesterday that Sandy Cohen took a chance on a kid from Chino who could pretty much kill anyone just by looking at them.  But it wasn't yesterday.  It was exactly ten years ago tonight.  I remember watching the pilot with my then-new-roommates Tron and Two Dolla.  We were immediately hooked, and I can honestly say that I have seen every episode of the show.

In honor of the tenth anniversary, Alan Sepinwall of Hitfix.com recently interviewed The OC's creator, Josh Schwartz.  It is in two parts.  For Part 1, click here.  For Part 2, click here.  God, I miss it so much, you guys.  Every damn day.  Eternal thanks to Jaleh for sending me the link.

No comments: