Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Tuesday Top Ten: Creative Uses of the F-Bomb in Movie History

Between work, children, and wind sprints up and down my block wearing nothing but a wrestling singlet, I haven't had time to write a proper Tuesday Top Ten.  I'm really riling up the neighborhood dogs, though.  Anyway, the point is, I'm deceptively fast and conspicuously lazy.  For this week's Tuesday Top Ten, I decided to Google "top ten motherfuckers" and go with the article on the first page of results that most piqued my interest.  I was disappointed that there wasn't a list of friends of mine who are fathers, but I did skip over some pretty solid results to get to a post entitled "Top 10 Most Creative Uses of the F-Bomb in Movie History."  I love a good f-bomb, and this list has some good ones from some great movies.  En-fucking-joy.

No comments: