Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Second City Show

I'm usually not one for shamless self-promotion, but at long last I am nearing completion of the Second City writing program, which means that it's almost time for my Second City show. (By "my" I mean "my class's".)

It will be running Friday nights at 7:30 from October 12 to November 9 at Donny's Skybox Theatre at Second City (1608 N. Wells St., in Piper's Alley). Tickets are $10, $8 for students, and $5 for Second City Training Center students. The show is tentatively called No Offense, Asshole. As the title implies, it's an R-rated show. There are 6 people in my class, and we each wrote one of the full-length sketches in the show. In addition, we wrote a sketch and a song as a group. Thus, if you laugh at something, assume I wrote it, and if you don't laugh at something, assume I didn't write it. I will undoubtedly be posting reminders as the shows near. Anyway, I hope you ALL come see the show, even you Christoff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Christoff, who could forget best friends Ryan Christoff and Jon Hargreaves?