Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Like Narco Polo

Fair readers, I have to return some video tapes, and then I'm going to play Marco Polo with a couple narcoleptics. That always takes a while, so I will be AWOL for the next few days. Fear not, though, I will return next Monday with tales of brave Ulysses and how his naked ears were tortured by the Sirens sweetly singing. During my absence, I'd like you to consider which Cream song best represents your life. For me, it's "Pressed Rat and Warthog," for fairly esoteric reasons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your mother even read this blog? When you have no comments for as long as you've had no comments, you should call it a journal and hide it under you pillow, you cream lover. How cool that the word verification phrase is: "IU will never again win a Big Ten BB title"

GMYH said...

Mom, is that you? If so, it's spelled "Crean."