Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cell Phones in Flight

I don't have time this week for a Tuesday Top Ten, but here is a link to an interesting and relatively terrifying ABC News video about the dangers of turning on your cell phone on a plane, especially during takeoff or landing.

In other horrifying news (for you, not me), I am out of town this Friday and next Friday, so I am likely not going to be able to post the first ten hair band songs I listen to each of those Fridays. Calm down. Here's what I want you to do in my absence: take a Valium, take another, take another, listen to my Hair Band Friday station on Pandora, down a bottle of Jack, eat some carrots (good for the eyes), get some chicks (or dudes) in your office to take their tops off before they are allowed to enter your office or cubicle, and rock out like you're in a band with an umlaut in the name. I'll be doing the same, just in different locales, and without the carrots.

No comments: