Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: More Questions I Struggle With on a Daily Basis

In November 2009 and May 2010, I posted a couple Tuesday Top Tens with questions I struggle with on a daily basis (click here for post 1, post 2, and post 3). I think it's good to question everything, so I do, mostly in my head and occasionally to people walking down the street. So anyway, here are ten more questions I struggle with on a daily basis.

10. If I had to give up watching sports or listening to music forever, what would I choose?

9. Do dogs get Alzheimer's? How can you tell?

8. Do wire hangers have insane amounts of unprotected sex? If not, I have no explanation for where they all came from.

7. Is it hypocritical for a pro-lifer to eat eggs?

6. What's with ear plugs? More importantly, what happens when someone with ear plugs decides to take them out? Presumably, it's not followed by a job offer at, well, anywhere. I have nothing against ear plugs as a form of social expression, but I think it's a bold choice with certain irreversible consequences.

5. Can there ever be another Beatles?

4. It's 95 degrees. How can you possibly be wearing a hoodie and Uggs?

3. Are people oblivious to how obnoxious they are or are people just assholes? Do people really think everyone on the train wants to listen to their iPods? Or do they just not realize that everyone on the train can hear every word coming from their headphones? And what's with the house music? It's eight o'clock in the fucking morning.

2. What in God's name did people do at work before computers or the internet? Did they actually do work all day? Or was that why people drank at work, Mad Men style? I have to assume the invention of the internet has cut down on intraoffice interaction and romance.

1. Who the fuck is stealing my socks?

If you know the answers to any of these questions, please respond.

No comments: