Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rocktober Video #1: "I Love It Loud" by KISS

I am back from returning all of my videotapes, aside from Leonard Part 6.  As you may know, the past few Octobers, I have turned October into Rocktober here on GMYH, reviewing a rocking album every week day during October, combining the greatest month of the year with the greatest form of music ever.  This year, since I have already missed over a full week of October and I just don't have the time to do an album a day, I'm switching it up and will be featuring a different video each day.  (During October, the regular "Retro Video of the Week" will be suspended.)  There are no set genres I'm going to use, but the song must generally rock, whether it's metal, hard rock, classic rock, grunge, punk, garage rock, or any other genre that rocks.  Fridays will, of course, feature videos by hair bands because that's what Fridays are all about.  The week before Halloween will feature videos that have evil or dark themes.  Rest assured, everything video featured will, in fact, rock.  

The first video is KISS's "I Love It Loud."  Sit back, relax, and rock out.  For it is Rocktober!

No comments: