Friday, June 29, 2018

Hair Band Friday - 6/29/18

I will be across the pond in some drunken bastard's motherland next week, so this will be my last post for a week and a half or so.  Please enjoy this array of the finest in hair band offerings.  Solo Roth AND Hagar?!  Ratt's contribution to the Point Break soundtrack?!  Classics from Poison, AC/DC, and Nelson (and is that everybody's favorite on-screen serial killer Buffalo Bill as the dad in the "After the Rain" video?!)?!  Subtle fowl-based innuendo from Jackyl?!  Deep track gems from GNR and Def Leppard?!  It all makes up for Mr. Big wasting the talents of Paul Gilbert and Billy Sheehan on a ballad.  But then again, this is what posting the first ten songs that randomly play on my iPod does every single fucking Friday.  Enjoy Canada Day, the Fourth of July, the World Cup knockout rounds, or whatever else you might be celebrating over the next nine or ten days.

1.  "Goin' Crazy" by David Lee Roth


2.  "Just Take My Heart" by Mr. Big


3.  "After The Rain" by Nelson


4.  "I'll Fall In Love Again" by Sammy Hagar


5.  "Moneytalks" by AC/DC


6.  "Breakdown" by Guns N' Roses


7.  "She Loves My Cock" by Jackyl


8.  "Nobody Rides for Free" by Ratt


9.  "I Want Action" by Poison


10.  "Mirror, Mirror (Look Into My Eyes)" by Def Leppard

No comments: