Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Fat Daddy Wide Load Day

Since it's Father's Day, there's no better day of the year to honor mortally embarrassing dads.  When you were younger, did you ever think, "Man, I really wish Dad would rap.  No, you know what?  That's not enough.  I want him to write his own rap song and then make a homemade music video that focuses on the fact that he is morbidly obese."  Since my dad has only been overweight for most of the time I have known him -- and not morbidly obese -- this was unfortunately only a pipe dream for me.  Thankfully, though, there was someone out there with the vision and talent to make this happen.  I present to you Fat Daddy Wide Load -- whose song appears to be a bit of a diss track aimed at Hammer, Heavy D, 2 Live Crew, and Sister Souljah.  Based on the fact that he mentions Sister Souljah and Bill Clinton, this was apparently made at some point in 1992 or shortly thereafter.  It's just a damn shame he's probably not alive to see his video get several tens of thousands of views on the internet.

So for all you fathers out there looking for a way to really make your kids proud, here is something to inspire you.  (Thanks to DBH for sending the link to the video.)  Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need this in my life everyday. Thank you