Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Trivia in a Box

So last night was the weekly trivia extravaganza at Rocks. We named our team Limahl, after the bullshit answer to the question that cost us first place last week. Limahl was down by three points heading into the final round, where we took a solid nosedive, finishing third overall, losing by 5 or 6. Helen Hunt. I always knew she would ruin me.

As a result of Jessie's proclamation that I can never again put video bowling before her, I was unable to play Silver Strike last night. Interestingly, had she let me play, I would have won enough money to buy her a Christmas present. Looks like it's Wonder Woman Underoos and a subscription to Cat Fancy again. Or maybe a dick in a box (thanks to J-Diza for the uncensored version -- if you're playing it at work, you might want to keep the sound down):

No comments: