Saturday, September 18, 2010

One, (Number) Two, Freddy's Comin' For You

Here's one. Between Thursday afternoon and Friday morning, the toilet at work on which I sit and cry several times a day gained what appear to be several metal scrape marks on the inside of the bowl, all straight lines leading to the drain. I would have taken a picture, but I don't handle my phone when I'm on or near toilets. To me, it's pretty obvious that someone -- probably a Ghoulie, since that's their domain -- tried (apparently successfully) to flush Freddy Krueger's glove down the toilet. What concerns me most is that I'm going to be out of the office next week, so the whole week I'll be wondering about the results of what will undoubtedly be a swift, costly, and pungent (and perhaps deadly) investigation. Worse yet, I can't allow myself to fall asleep during that time.

No comments: