Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Get Your Sword On

Well, kiss my grits.  After the Hoosiers' first win in East Lansing since I was in 7th grade, I'm on way too much of an adrenaline (and mescaline) high to write a Tuesday Top Ten this week.  Rest assured, I'm now blaring the Full Metal Jacket Sonic Tap station on my TV, much to my children's dismay.  I just don't understand why kids can't learn to sleep through Sepultura.  I can.  Anyway, to fill your void, DBH sent me a link to something we should all think about getting:  Chinese war swords.  I already have a samurai sword, so I'm set in the sword department, but for those of you looking for something to cut through very thick rope and multiple pigs' faces, this might be for you.  This video is fantastic for many reasons, not the least of which is that the mustachioed guy is a dead ringer for my grade school principal, and he apparently doesn't believe you need to dress down to slice shit up.  It also might be David Crosby.  My question is:  why do you need to to put raw meat in a boot?  Enjoy.

No comments: