Thursday, October 02, 2008

Oh God I'm Runnin'

In honor of the impending Hair Band Friday, I invite you all to check out the following YouTube clip (thanks to Greg Weeser* for the link), which features audio of David Lee Roth's vocals to "Runnin' With the Devil," without the instruments. It's some pretty funny shit, particularly because he doesn't sing the chorus and there are a couple solos here and there, resulting in various periods of dead air with banshee-like shrieks interspersed indiscriminately. Enjoy.



Midwestern Eavesdropping will be back next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog makes me want to defecate on my computer screen.

Anonymous said...

Do it! And then email me the pictures of your feces-covered computer screen, and then I'll post the pictures and start a wicked viral marketing campaign to ensure that everyone starts associating defecating on computer screens with your name. That way, whenever someone shits on a computer screen, the automatic response will be "Dude, you totally got grogged!" You will be a legend in the computer-screen-defecation community. Or should I say, the grogging community?

Anonymous said...

ever had a blumpkin?

You have an unhealthy obsession with feces.

Anonymous said...

First, I'm not the one who suggested pooping on computer screens -- er, I mean grogging.

Second, I would describe my obsession with feces as nothing short of completely healthy.

Third, don't think I could ever really get into blumpkins. Talk about one of your all-time awkward situations. There's a lot that can go wrong there. Given your penchant for grogging, have you ever had a groggkin? That also might be awkward, both socially and spacially.

Anonymous said...

My wife caught a golden shower last night from the neighbor lady.