Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sweet Names, Part 3: More Skin Conditions and/or Prescription Drugs

Here is the next installment in the "Sweet Names" series. For more information, click here. Anywho, these are the names that I came across that sounded like skin conditions or prescription drugs. I am seriously baffled that there are mothers and fathers out there who would name their kids some of these.
-Adarryl
-Adline
-Albino
-Allegra. I used to joke with my friends that I wanted to name my daughter Allegra. Looks like someone beat me to the punch. Luckily, I did not come across anyone named Propecia, so that's still an option.
-Alsusia
-Ameshia
-Andril
-Arash
-Arasil
-Arleatha
-Atanacia
-Besiola
-Boyea
-Chinda
-Cosima
-Damenial
-Elbertia
-Eucharia
-Excelsa
-Exmeda
-Fleda
-Gabrysia
-Glacel
-Grazyna
-Halcyone
-Hendria
-Jarvia
-Jeneria
-Jerrisia
-Laveda
-Lekeya
-Leola
-Lesia. Is that the plural of lesion?
-Lezola
-Liseida
-Lucien
-Lucretia
-Lunya
-Luretha
-Luvenia. Not to be confused with . . .
-Luevenia
-Lyasia
-Malena. Not to be confused with . . .
-Malina
-Marcin
-Mayola
-Melva
-Melzinnia
-Modris
-Molana
-Montina
-Mozella
-Mylea
-Nereida
-Neuvia
-Ngina
-Remegia
-Renea
-Samella
-Scodeisha
-Sylvera
-Tammeccia
-Tanchena
-Taprecia
-Techia
-Vantris
-Vanzelia
-Veranetia
-Vialera
-Xiomara
-Yarelis
-Yaxhica
-Yesenia
-Zeneida

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Finasteride. Which I think was another her-replacement product.

Yeh