Monday, September 28, 2009

Name That Pig

So Jessie's family got a pig for some reason, modeled below in the arms of an all-too-happy Mary. As of this morning it was unnamed. They may have already named it, but frankly I'm not interested in finding out. I suggested Bacon, since I assume most pigs are huge fans of Kevin Bacon. My suggestion was met with ire. Now is the part where you guys help them name their pig. Post suggested names for this pink pile of pork, and I will pass them on. I can't promise they will listen to me, but hey, when else are you going to get the chance to possibly name a pig?

9 comments:

Bob Terwilliger said...

Arthur Pigby Sellers
Rod McKernan
Porkula
Ham Elliott

tron said...

Jimmy Dean, Chili, Slim, Andrew, Fat Ass, Oscar, Footlong, Spider Pig, Sir Oinks Alot, H1N1, Sergent Snout, Pork Chop, Morris, Mr. Rogers, Jurgis or Elzbieta, Meatball, W, Schwein, 猪

tron said...

Tyra, Sarah Jessica Porker, Boner

wee said...

He Hate Me
Piggie Smalls
The Notorious P.I.G (rip Biggie)

Anonymous said...

Chone Piggins
Hammy Sosa
The Pig Kahuna
Porkopolis

If he's promiscuous:
Ham Bone
The Pig Bang Theory
Pig Papa
Pig Papi
Squealer

Shepley said...

Pigmy McPope

Anonymous said...

Pigmalion

Bob Terwilliger said...

Hogzda
Wiley Piggins
Pete Hogdanovich
Kelvin Hamson
Pot Belly Kapowski
Porkface aka Jason Kashman

Its moto should be, "A Noble Spirit Empigens the Smallest Man"

Abe Froman said...

Aldous Hogsley
Wade Hoggs
Subway Jared
Who Let the Hogs Out
Phineas Hog
Hot Dog
The Mama Cass Murderer
Oinkin' for a Boinkin
Earl Oinkins