Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Top Ten: Bad Tattoos

I didn't have time for a real Tuesday Top Ten today, but you know damn well I hate to leave you fine readers empty-handed for your late Tuesday through late Wednesday. Thus, click on this link for a gallery of bad tattoos from KTLA in Los Angeles, which I assume is the epicenter of bad tattoos. (Thanks to Christoff for the link.)

This features 76 pictures of tattoos. Here are my favorite ten (plus one):
#1-4 An homage to the Raiders and Al Davis featuring face and head tattoos.
#5 Holy shit.
#11 Mr. Cool Ice, which features what appears to be a gay skeleton chest tattoo.
#18 The most terrifying grandma ever.
#24 A tattoo implying that Chewbacca is Irish.
#26 The only way to let very few people know how much you love The Crow.
#31 Weakest face tattoo ever.
#34 Check mate!
#48 Patrick Swayze as a centaur. He's like the wind.
#55 An overhead shot of a six-pack of beer tattooed on abs. Nice.
#72 "Beautiful Tradgedy" under the collarbone. I hope that was meant to be misspelled, although I have no idea why it would be, or why you would get that tattoo in the first place anyway.

No comments: