Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Tuesday Top Ten: Words I'd Like to Use More Often

"I am a borderline psychopath." These are words that use with surprising frequency. There are a lot of words that I hear, however, and think "Sarcophagus. Now there's a word I'd like to use more often in everyday conversation. 'Excuse me, sir, I believe you're sitting in my sarcophagus.'"

Anywho, here are the ten words I'd like to use more often, along with a sentence or a couple sentences giving an example as to how it might be used.

10. Prescient
"Her anus was far from prescient."

9. Ginger
"Chet, I think I know who stole your dubloons: that fucking ginger sitting over there. Be careful, though. They're spry, unclean, and prone to biting."

8. Alchemy
"I've heard the music of Pink Floyd described as sonic alchemy. That's a pretty weird thing to say."

7. Sycophantic
"I was gonna tell her she has some nice fuckin' titties, but I didn't want to appear overly sycophantic."

6. Obsequious
"People in Ford commercials seem way too obsequious."

5. Mothra
"That reminds me of Mothra."

4. Cunty
"Your Honor, plaintiff's arguments are cunty at best."

3. Maelstrom
"Maelstrom is a word I'd like to use more often."

2. Dicknose
"Elihu always felt a little self-conscious about his dicknose."

1. Queef
"Pffffffffffffffttttthhhhhhhhhhhh is one of the many sounds a queef might make." On a side note, seriously people, I've said it before and I'll say it again: let's bring "queef" back into the common lexicon. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't pulled my weight, but then again, I've been hanging out with Mothra. Maybe if we started a Facebook group with a punny title like "God Save the Queef," then the movement could gain some traction.

No comments: