Saturday, June 12, 2010

Vacation Time

Just a heads up, so you don't think I've fallen prey to Joran van der Sloot, I'm going on vacation next week, so don't be freaked out when I don't post anything.

Yesterday was my fifth wedding anniversary (love ya, Jester), and I had a fantastic post written, but it is currently sitting on my desktop on my work computer. Thus, you will have to wait until the first day of summer to read what can only be described as a brilliant mess. It has a lot to do with me talking like a vampire.

Also, last night I wrote a song in a dream. It's called "I'm Sorry That I'm Pregnant, But It's True." It should be coming to high school near you sometime in 2011. Who knows, maybe it will be kind of a response to Cervical Implosion's "Should've Used a Hanger, Bitch."

Go USA.

No comments: