Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Retro Video of the Week: "Purdue's Mascot" by Bob Knight

Given that it's Bucket week, it's important for everyone to know how much Purdue Sucks.  A few years ago, I posted a video of the time Bob Knight had Purdue's mascot on his coaching show, after Purdue's athletic director refused to come on.  Frankly, I'm not sure there's much of a difference between the two, but for posterity's sake -- and by "posterity," I mean "making fun of that shit stain of a school in West Lafayette" -- I figured I would post it again.  As always, fuck Purdue, fuck Purdue's football team, fuck Purdue's stadium, fuck Purdue's stupid giant drum, fuck Purdue students, fuck Purdue alumni, fuck Purdue fans, but never, under any circumstances, fuck a Purdue woman.  Hoosier Up!

No comments: