Monday, November 10, 2008

Loco Map, Indeed

So, as I'm sure you noticed, a few weeks ago I put a map on my sidebar. It tracks the locations of visitors to GMYH, which I think is pretty cool. In case you weren't aware, I am a bit of a tool when it comes to stats (and just about everything else, too, I guess), so I've been keeping track of which states and countries are checking out GMYH. So far, we have visitors from 41 states (plus DC and Puerto Rico), as well as 33 countries. The only states that haven't had the misfortune of stumbling across this disaster I call a blog are Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming. While I realize that less than fifteen people in Mississippi have access to the internet, my goal is to get at least one visitor from all 50 states, so spread the word. As far as the countries, only 212 more to go! Thus far, the only continents I have left are Antarctica and Africa (which, until the other day, I didn't even realize was a continent and not a country). If I haven't received 100% success by next Walpurgisnacht, in the tradition of Anton LaVey (who, incidentally, died on my 20th birthday), I will ritualistically shave my head, declare the founding of the Church of GMYH and proclaim 2009 as "Year One," Anno Handrewas -- the first year of the Age of GMYH. You have been warned.

No comments: