Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Guest Shit I Hate: Friendly Reminders

The Shit I Hate feature I started eight months ago has predictably caught on like wildfire (which I hate, coincidentally). So much so, in fact, that I received an email from a loyal reader asking me to post some of his job-related hatred. With that, here you go (with certain edits to make it anonymous, per the reader's request):
I fucking hate when someone sends me an email that says its "just a friendly reminder." First of all I am not friends with the woman in this other department (I have absolutely no idea who she is) that sends the email telling me to complete an evaluation.

Also, is there an "adversarial reminder"? Why do they bother to tell me its friendly when its some sow's attempt to be passive aggresive? Would an adversary even give a reminder?

True.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you in trouble with HR for wearing open-toed shoes again? Or was it your low-cut blouse this time?

Anonymous said...

You're a boner.