Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Zack Morris on Jimmy Fallon

I am too damn busy this week for a Tuesday Top Ten, so please accept my sincere apologies. But, quite frankly, this post is better than any Tuesday Top Ten could be.

By now, many of you have probably seen clips of last night's Jimmy Fallon with Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris. It is brilliant -- a must-see for anyone who loves, hates, or is indifferent to Saved By The Bell.

Here is the clip. Special thanks to Jaleh, Greg Weeser*, and Christoff for each sending me a link to the clip.



Needless to say, watching that clip was the best part of my day, aside from seeing Zack break up with Kelly this morning to try to go after the school nurse, and then seeing Richie Belding stick his neck out again for KKTY so that the greedy, deceitful, irresponsible school board wouldn't sell The Max.

To top everything off, Greg Weeser* sent me this article, which explains the back story of how the idea of going on in character came about. Hopefully this will prompt the Saved By The Bell reunion that Jimmy Fallon has been asking for.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I saw this when it actually aired, and thought, "AH! I should make sure Andrew knows about this." And then I thought, "eh, my computer is too far away. Someone else will tell him." I'm glad to see you did indeed catch it.