Monday, August 10, 2009

My Life According to Hair Bands

Okay, so for you Facebookers out there, you may have been tagged with the following note:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. Re-post as "my life according to (band name)."

I decided to mix it up a little bit. You may not know this about me, but I'm a fan of hair band music. Every Friday I listen only to hair band music in my office, while ingesting various intoxicants and doing ribald things to the fairer sex. Anyway, after former blogger and current friend Jaleh tagged me in her note, I did this with Def Leppard and then Guns N' Roses. But that didn't seem fair to the rest of the bands I listen to on Fridays, so I went with all hair bands. Here is the result:

--Pick your Artist: all hair bands
Are you a male or female: Mr. Brownstone
Describe yourself: Tragic Comic
How do you feel: I'm Insane
Describe where you currently live: Panama
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Zoo
Your favorite form of transportation: Crazy Train
Your best friend is: Mr. Crowley
You and your best friends are: Nice Boys
What's the weather like? 99 In the Shade
Favorite time of day: Still of the Night
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round to Be a Millionaire)
What is life to you: Nothin' But a Good Time
Your relationship: Lovin' You is a Dirty Job
Your fear: Hells Bells
What is the best advice you have to give? Don't Close Your Eyes
Thought for the Day: Make Love Like a Man
How I would like to die: Kiss Me Deadly
My soul's present condition: Runnin' With the Devil
My motto: I Wanna Be Somebody

I invite you to post your own, using a single artist/band or an entire genre. It's quite therapeutic.

No comments: