Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Thursday Texts - 12/9/09

Since I will be otherwise engaged tomorrow, I won't have time to post Thursday Texts. Fear not, fair readers, because I hate the thought of leaving you empty handed for even two days. Thus, Thursday Texts will be on a Wednesday!

Also, if you haven't yet guessed the baby's weight, time is running low. Click here to submit your guess and for details about the awesome mystery prize that awaits the winner. All submissions will count until the kid is born.

Anyway, here are the texts:

312: Why would you ever want to bartend in the 1800s? Most dangerous job ever. That would be a sweet reality show.

937: The guy standing in front of me in line to get flu shots looks exactly like Jack Klompas

312: Fyi pooing at a sushi joint in minn twins, have not eaten yet.

773: I'm in a hotel in dayton listening to a guy argue that the regular season for college basketball has no nothing to do with the 64 teams in the tourney.
937: Of course.
773: 'No, they don't count these games. they don't start counting until they name the 64 teams'

937: Selig stepping down after 2012 season. He must know that mayan prediction is correct

937: I will send money to michigan and notre dame if they sign their current coaches to long term extensions.

937: Teblow

773: So then is john 16:34 'or not'?

312: I'm bored, cold, borderline drunk, watching a movie i love, and just picking it apart. I'm getting old.

949: Rape arena looks extra rapey today

312: What do you think richard grieco is doing right now?
937: Crack
312: Ha ha ha. Maybe with booger?
937: I feel like booger is more of a mad dog kind of guy

312: When it goes down you need to smoke cigs 1950s cartoon style in the delivery room.

As I said in the initial Thursday Texts post, I invite you to email hilarious texts that you send or receive to gmyhblog@yahoo.com, and I will post them accordingly. All texts will be anonymous, identified only by their area code. Or, I also strongly encourage people to post texts as comments to the Thursday Text posts. I will not approve any comments that contain last names.

No comments: