Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tuesday Top Ten: Things I Could Use Right Now

Sorry this is a day late. It seems like I don't have time to do anything these days, and my days seem to run together.

Here are the top ten things I could use right now:

10. God, Buddha, Tupac, and all the other Superfriends to get together and lengthen the day by 12 hours. I tried my damnedest to do this last weekend, but it the results were largely unsuccessful. The whiskey probably didn't help.

9. Whiskey.

8. My wife to switch the channel back to Passenger 57.

7. A job that requires me to work less than 11 hours every fucking day.

6. A zeppelin. For spying, mainly. And sometimes swingers' parties.

5. A lucrative book deal. I feel like there's a pretty solid market for zeppelin-centered swingers literotica.

4. A sweet pair of Airwalks.

3. $5,214,827. You know, so I can buy a zeppelin.

2. A time machine. So that I can prevent myself from taking the LSAT and maybe figure out how to play guitar or build zeppelins instead.

1. Sleep.

No comments: