Wednesday, July 08, 2009

What the hell is this?

I'm heading to The Meadows, Nevada this weekend to fight Brock Lesnar. Thus, I will not be posting for a few days. In the meantime, I leave you with this picture. This thing appeared on the very small ledge outside my window the other day. My office is over 20 stories up. I have no idea what it is. It's probably 1 1/2 to 2 inches long.
Jester is fairly certain it's (1) a mouse stomach that a falcon (who she surmises is living on my building's roof) threw up or tore apart or (2) the intestine of a bird that tore open in mid-air. Please provide me with a more plausible explanation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the answer to your question is "disgusting."

Anonymous said...

Poop.

-Yeh

Anonymous said...

Window washer, ate an orange starburst, hocked a wicked loogie.

- Yeh

barry allen said...

You make a mistake if you see what we do as merely political.

Anonymous said...

i just threw up