Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thursday Texts - 7/8/10

As you can see, it's been a while. Here you go.

310: Im playing pool with thw Xamot and Tomax of Hispanic lesbians.

312: When you piddle in the puddle of the middle of the back yard......that's what little kids do.

765: I just bought brian evans a hot dog at the butler game. Fuck yes!

312: I'm in a "fine dining" place and helter skelter came on. Is this still a "fine dining" place.
937: Only if sharon tate is not there
312: She is not. Though I did see a drug addled 15 year old when we came in so roman polanski may be close

773: Dennis hopper died...going to hell at no less than 55mph? it's the best i can do on short notice

773: A girl and i just discussed the idea of halving a scotch egg, removing the yolk, deviling it, and re-inserting it. i just came...and we're not even high

937: I hope your cab had the game on
773: High-fived the cabbie and then explained to him what "sudden death" means

330: Want to walk tomorrow if the weather is nice?
812: I'm in California...and you're watching my dog. Remember?

312: You thinking about len bias?
937: Always

As I said in the initial Thursday Texts post, I invite you to email hilarious texts that you send or receive to gmyhblog@yahoo.com, and I will post them accordingly. All texts will be anonymous, identified only by their area code. Or, I also strongly encourage people to post texts as comments to the Thursday Text posts. I will not approve any comments that contain last names. I love you all.

No comments: