Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Texts - 3/31/11

It's been a while, so here you go:

(937): Is newton the black tim tebow or is tebow the white cam newton?

(937): If anyone says roll tide at my funeral i will literally jump out of my fucking casket

(773): A complete white out on the 2nd day of Black History Month. We win again.

(512): Good burger is on ABC. You're welcome.

(937): So apparently there's a golfer whose last name is McGirt? Can I safely assume his first name is Dirt? Or Big Baby Jesus? Or Osirus? Or Joe Bananas?
(773): Freeloading Rusty, actually.

(937): Watching the fab five documentary on mute at the bar. They gloss over how many times IU beat them. They are also playing rusted root.
(773): Well Rose did produce it. On Twitter, Jason Whitlock made a personal crusade against the Fab 5, talking about their inability to beat IU and Duke.
(937): That's what I'd expect from an Uncle Tom
(773): The main question I was asking myself watching that movie was "who invited Ray Jackson?"
(937): He looks the most like an adult now out of all of them
(773): True. I just think it was funny that he and Jimmy King thought they could go pro early with Rose, Webber, and Howard
(937): Indeed. Big question: why did I just see Juwon Howard wearing a Cleveland Cavaliers hat in 1992? He's from the fucking south side!
(773): Obviously a big fan of street-tough Brad Daugherty.
(937): Fair enough. And let's not forget Rob Pelinka, who still looks like an asshole.
(773): I had totally forgotten about Pelinka until watching the movie. How about Eric Riley now? Another former Hoosier in Blue Chips
(937): Pelinka and James Voskuil. Guys that rode the wave.
(773): Seriously. Voskuil. Douche.
(937): They did just show them trouncing illinois in champaign, which is agreeable in retrospect
(773): Agreed. You are watching the whole movie on mute?
(937): Yes, on mute. So I have to read lips, which I can't do. All I know is that IU should have beaten them in the finals two years in a row
(937): Chris Webber timeout is still as beautiful as I remember it
(773): I do enjoy the timeout. Just a shame it had to result in Montross winning a championship
(937): True. This documentary makes me remember how much I hated the fab 5

The following texts were sent right after VCU beat Purdue:

(773): Always appreciate being reminded that there is a very good God.

(773): "Boiler The Fuck Up"? More like "Sit The Fuck Down." Pathetic

(812): Oh Purdue. You are so predictable in March. How are you going to let VCU put up 94 on you. Love it.

Thanks to everyone who sent stuff in. As I said in the initial Thursday Texts post, I invite you to email hilarious texts that you send or receive to gmyhblog@yahoo.com, and I will post them accordingly. All texts will be anonymous, identified only by their area code. Or, I also strongly encourage people to post texts as comments to the Thursday Text posts. I will not approve any comments that contain last names. I love you all.

1 comment:

barry allen said...

fun fact: Rob Pelinka is now the agent of Carlos Boozer. among others.