Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pop Goes the Worm

I just returned from a weeklong vacation, so I haven't had time to write a Tuesday Top Ten or do much of anything else except wish that I was still on vacation and listening to W.A.S.P. in a bar in Telluride. I am a little concerned by the fact that I left a few songs off of my Top Ten Bestiality Songs list: "Love Me Like a Reptile" by Motorhead, "Rattlesnake Shake" by Motley Crue, "Rattlesnake Shake" by Skid Row, and "Rattlesnake Shake" by Fleetwood Mac. I really don't put as much thought into songs about banging nonhumans.

By the way, if you like freeze pops and you like margaritas, several of us discovered something for your next bus ride up the side of a mountain: Shark Attack Margaritas. Unfortunately, they are only available in a handful of states (and apparently not in Chicago, although somewhere in Illinois).

No comments: