Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday Top Ten: Most Awesome Things I Did Today

10.  Had cake.  For breakfast.

9.  Checked out the spot where a Wallenda might plummet to his death in less than two weeks.

8.  Drove to Joliet and back, if for no other reason than I would have committed legal malpractice and would have been fired if I hadn't done so.

7.  Had a breakfast sandwich.  For lunch.

6.  Listened to some Ozzy.

5.  Had chicken and dumplings.  For dinner.

4.  Went to one of those temporary Halloween stores to close up some loose ends on my costumes and to get some Halloween decorations for our upcoming Halloween party.  I love those temporary Halloween stores.

3.  Took Daughter to the Halloween store with me, after which we went to the grocery store, where she had to go to the bathroom twice.  The men's room at the grocery store had that overpowering wet dog smell that you would never expect to encounter anywhere outside of a dog bath.

2.  Bought some beer at the grocery store, you know, because they sell beer at the grocery store.

1.  Disobeyed my wife's directive that I not spend more than $15 on any one Halloween decoration at the Halloween store because, if I had obeyed her, someone else would have purchased the floor model fog machine for $45.  Now, our Halloween party just went from not foggy to somewhat foggy.

No comments: