Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Tuesday Top Ten: Things You Might Not Know About Christmas Vacation

My favorite holiday movie is Christmas Vacation, hands down.  I haven't yet watched it this year, but rest assured, I will find time between now and Christmas Eve to watch it at least once.  While searching the web for Mae Questel nudie pics, I came across an article on Mental Floss entitled "27 Things You Might Not Know About Christmas Vacation."  I appreciate that the author is not arrogant enough to use the word "do" instead of "might" in the title, since I did know a couple of the things on the list.  You might too.  Perhaps the most interesting tidbit is #16, which explains that there is a website called Christmas Vacation Collectibles, where you can buy things like t-shirts, the moose punch bowl and glasses that Clark uses for egg nog, Cousin Eddie's dickie (and other costumes), and hideously overpriced ceramic figurines and replica buildings that allow you to recreate scenes from the movie in miniature form at your own house.  It's a real beaut', Clark.

No comments: