Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Tuesday Top Ten: Worst Movies Ever Made

I love a good bad movie.  My friends and I used to rent movies that we thought would be horrible, based on the cover alone.  If you've never seen Around The World in 80 Ways, A Polish Vampire in Burbank, or Orgy of the Dead, then you need to go to your local Blockbuster and check them out immediately.

Last week, friend and loyal GMYH reader DBH sent me a link to an article on Some Entertainment entitled "The 10 worst movies ever made that you'll want to see immediately."  I haven't seen any of them, and had only heard of one, but these movies all look pretty awesomely bad.  The best part is that many of them star famous actors or actresses.  You got John Stamos, George Clooney, Kristy Swanson, Delta Burke, James Spader, Jeffrey Tambor, Nicholas Cage, Judge Reinhold, and Christina Applegate.  And, of course, two films in which Gene Simmons appears.  I'm looking forward to a binge watching all of these once I get my VHS player back up and running.

No comments: