Friday, December 02, 2005

"Tell Me Yes, and Let's Feel the Fire"

Man, it's not even 8 yet, and Hair Band Friday is ridiculous. I just had some chick named Natasha come over to me and tell me that watching me write a brief was "the sexiest thing [she's] ever seen." Seconds later we were snorting coke off each other's chests. For some reason, the music's had more of an international flair than usual. The last three songs have been pretty solid: "Bang" by Soviet rockers Gorky Park, "Winds of Change" by German heartthrobs The Scorpions, and "Let's Get Rocked" by those masters of disaster from Sheffield, UK, Def Leppard.

Anyway, I'm still working on Mr. 4000, but I've been busy as Jenna Jameson's beaver the past few days. It should hopefully be out around lunchtime today.

The OC was last night. It kicked ass, as always. Even though he didn't appear yet again, Dean Hess chugged between four and eight thousand cocks, blah blah blah.

So Fox is canceling Reunion, meaning that no one will ever figure out the ending. Fox, here's a piece of advice: If you start a show that is only supposed to last 20 episodes, where one of the main characters is killed in the present day and each episode is a year, leading up to the present day, at which time you learn who killed that character, then you just need to let it ride out. I don't care if I'm the only person in the US watching this show, but that's just not a cool thing to do.

Heading up to Chicago this weekend, going to the Black Keys concert tonight at the Metro. Should be a good time. I'm sure you'll all hear about it in pain-staking detail on Monday.

No comments: