Friday, December 09, 2005

Fecal Dessert?

Guys, I'm not even kidding with this one. Just now I encountered yet another fecal phantom (for those of you unfamiliar with this term, please see my previous two posts on the subject, linked here (#1) and here (#2)). This one, in addition to the fastidious nature of his shitting, added a new twist. After he finished his duties in the stall, he did what every normal human being would do: he brushed his fucking teeth. Thus, I have named this spin-off phenomenon the "fecal dessert phenomenon," named after the 1999 song by the short-lived, but hugely popular, Bloomington, Indiana punk sextet Cervical Implosion.

2 comments:

Greek InterVarsity said...

Ahh....those were the days....

Greek InterVarsity said...

Speaking of fecal dessert - did I ever tell you how much I hate Kentucky?