Friday, May 12, 2006

Make That Eavesdropping in the Midwest

After a lifelong parade of bad decisions, loyal GMYH reader Ryan "Oh My God, I Can't Believe You Limited it Just to Chicago" Christoff has finally come up with a good one. Per his suggestion, I am expanding the fledgling "Eavesdropping in Chicago" to the entire Midwest. It will now be under the weekly title, "Midwestern Eavesdropping."

This move is a good one, I think, since GMYH has readers spanning the Midwest. No need to alienate anyone, and, let's be honest, there are people saying stupid things all over the place. Ergo, it would be foolish to limit it just to Chicago.

So, if you live in or are visiting Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota -- hell, I'll even throw in the Dakotas, Nebraska, and Kansas -- and you hear something hilariously inane, send it to gmyhblog@yahoo.com and I'll put it on Midwestern Eavesdropping. I love you all.

No comments: