Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pandora

In case you haven't heard about Pandora, it's a pretty cool online music site, where you can create your own customized radio stations. You type in whatever artists or songs you like (there's no limit on how many), and it finds artists/songs with similar styles. Then you give the songs a thumbs up or thumbs down. And it's free. Plus, you can look up other people's stations by email address. Therefore, I have created 2 stations for GMYH. One is called GMYH Radio, and it's just everything I like--very random. The other is called Hair Band Friday, and as you might have guessed, it's hair band music (I'm trying my damnedest to weed out the non-hair-band music that Pandora suggests). You can get to these stations by clicking on the "Share" tab and then clicking on the "Find a Shared Station" link, and then typing in gmyhblog@yahoo.com. Special thanks to "EduKate" Rohrer for telling me about this and Morgan "Crazy Legs" Hirst for touting its benefits.

In other news, tomorrow is Midwestern Eavesdropping, and it's pretty thin right now. I know that over the course of the weekend several of you tried to tell me in person about funny things you overheard. I don't remember anything that happened last weekend, so please email them to gmyhblog@yahoo.com. For the rest of you, there had to have been something funny you overheard last weekend. Share it with the world. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, This will occupy the next 3 months at work.

Thanks!

Spring

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»